‘Every day someone steals money from people near the shops. We must stop this,’ says Dan, a police officer.
The police use TV cameras but it is not easy because there are so many suspects – who is the robber?
(Click CC button to turn on/off subtitles.
Click the rectangle button at down-right corner to view fullscreen)
- arrest: when the police find a bad man and take him to the police station
- bridge: a road or path that goes over water
- buy: get something from a ship with money
- cafe: a place where you sit and drink coffee or tea
- dangerous: something that can hurt you is dangerous
- follow: walk behind someone
- idea: something you think
- jogger: a runner
- let: make it easy for something to happen
- officer: a man or woman in the police
- purse: a small bag for money
- shout: talk very loudly and angrily
- steal: take something that is not yours
- turn: go left or right