It’s an interesting job,’ says Sally about her work at Happy Hills. And today is a very exciting day because Zapp the famous singer is coming.
Everybody is having a wonderful time. But suddenly something goes very, very wrong.
(Click CC button to turn on/off subtitles.
Click the rectangle button at down-right corner to view fullscreen)
- break a time when people can stop work to have tea or coffee
- canteen a room where workers eat and drink
- character a person or animal in a story or film
- concert a time when someone plays or sings in a big room for a lot of people
- costume special clothes
- count (vb) number objects or people
- famous (adj) someone who many people know is famous
- hall a big room where someone sings or plays music for a lot of people
- holiday a time when we do not go to work
- invitation a letter asking someone to come to a party or concert
- job work that people do for money
- list a lot of names on a piece of paper
- miaow the sound a cat makes
- pocket a place in your shirt or trousers where you can put things
- song something that people sing
- spray send out water through the air